Sunday, July 26, 2009

Super Funny "Getting out of speedling tickets" Joke.

Ni Hao everyone! :)
*Ni Hao = Hello in Chinese"

Here is a joke that I heard from my dad this weekend. I think it's hilarious so I wanted to share with everybody. Okay, here it goes...

This guy was driving on the highway in his red Porsche one afternoon. He got a little carried away and did not realize the fact that he was speeding. A police car got behind him, and the guy took off as soon as he saw the lights flashing. After a couple of seconds, the guy thought to himself - "Why am I running from the police? I am just going to get myself into more trouble." So he pulled over.

The police officer has had a long day, so he said to the guy:"If you give me an excuse that I have never heard of, I will let you go."

So the guy went:"Well, officer. Last month my wife ran away with a cop, and I thought you were trying to give her back!" The cop laughed,told the guy to have a nice day and drove off.

LoL...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment